How can i mage the grid images trigger lightbox - take II

https://2105windwardway.com/photos/

i want to keep the grid layout that i have but trigger the Lightbox, is there a preferred plugin or method?

previous ticket…

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

You can install a Fancy ligthbox plugin.

And then on each images inside the cells, simply link it to the full image itself. The lightbox plugin should automatically detect those images and when someone clicks on the image, the full image will display in a lightbox.

Best Regards.

i installed this one…

ive install over 10 various and none work

https://2105windwardway.com/photos/

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

Just checked the URL and found that the lightbox is loading with the image which is clicked. It seems that it is working fine. If that is not the case, can you please explain what exact problem you are facing right now?

Thanks

that is because i manually set it up on the first few images, scroll down to the “inside living” section and click and nothing happens

Hello There,

Please provide us access to the site so we can check your Grid and Image element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

i don’t have a method to log you in since i require an ip address for security

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

Please note that we are from different parts of the world and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific ID address to you for whitelisting.

Thanks

please see secure note

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

You are using the 3rd party Fancy Lightbox plugin. This plugin loads up any link in a lightbox that is linked to an image. Check out the Usage of the plugin here:

This means that you will have to manually link all those images to each full image for the lightbox to work on the page. Regretfully there aren’t any automatic methods to do it with this plugin,

Best Regards.

i understand, i may be using the wrong plugin, which one is the right one to use with pro theme

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Regretfully we do not have any recommended plugin that works automatically. For most of these lightbox plugins, you will have to link to the image file first before it will work as expected.

Best Regards.

if i use the default wordpress gallery it will work without linking, if I use a pro theme template it does not

I will jut link the images manually but this does not make sense to me

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

Please be advised that these 3rd party lightbox plugins were not integrated and supported by the theme. This is the reason that linking the images manually is needed.

Hope this makes sense.