Hover state of Creative CTA not working, any idea why?

I noticed that after I upgraded to the latest version of Pro the Creative CTA stopped working properly. When I hover over the CTA and it flips to secondary state nothing is visible (no text, icon etc.).

On another install of Pro also updated to the latest version, I checked by adding a brand new Creative CTA to that page, and had the same issue, when the CTA flips nothing shows on page.

First part of the CTA is there, but on hover it flips away and nothing flips in to replace it, just empty space. If I click on the empty space the link works, but nothing is visible, all I see is the background color.

Hey @pcrdm,

Thanks for writing in! This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

I sent you a secure note with info to log into staging website. Thanks!

Hello @pcrdm,

I have logged in and investigated the issue. This seems to be a suspected bug in the recent release of the theme. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

Same here on some of my websites. The CTA is not working, interactive content is blank

Hi @pcrdm and @mcostales84,

I can confirm we were able to fix this for the next point release which will be going live within the next 24 hours. You can keep an eye on the status here: https://theme.co/content/pro4-3-x8-3-cornerstone5-3#status

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.