Hide during different breaking points for anything apart desktop is broken

Breaking point functionality is broken for each point apart from desktop. I have deactivated all plugins, cleared cache, tried different browsers, still no joy - essentially it applied to all my websites after update to Pro 6

same for the header

yet it works for desktop mode.

Hello @Kwasniewski,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Kwasniewski,

I tried to access your site dashboard, but the login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again so that we can check it on our end and guide you properly.

Thanks

Hello @Kwasniewski,

I would suggest you please take a backup of your file and database and then you need to activate the default WordPress theme, now download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from your Themeco account dashboard and reinstall it. You need to go to the Cornerstone—>Settings —>System–>Clear system cache. You must purge all the browser cache and cache from the plugin and recheck it.

Thanks

OK,
Many thanks - I’ll do that and will update on my findings.

Hello @Kwasniewski,

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

unfortunately still the same

Hi @Kwasniewski,

I have checked and found the problem on your site, but I didn’t find the problem in my local environment. It seems that there might be some other reason behind your problem. If you have already troubleshooted the common issues as suggested by my colleague, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Irek,

It appears that you are using an older version. Please make sure to update your Pro theme to version 6.4.15 version. After the updates, clear all your plugin caches before testing the site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey Irek,

Since you cannot reply directly on this thread because it was already closed. It would be best if you could create a new one so that we can track your responses.

Thank you.