Hide during different breaking points for anything apart desktop is broken - continued

So, this is reopened topic as the previous one was closed -
After updating to the latest ver and clearing cache the issue persist:
Breaking point functionality is broken for each point apart from desktop. I have deactivated all plugins, cleared cache, tried different browsers, still no joy - essentially it applied to all my websites after update to Pro 6

same for the header

yet it works for desktop mode.

Hi Irek,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the same in my local environment with the latest version of Probut but didn’t find the issue. There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tristup, as you know this is follow up thread from here: Hide during different breaking points for anything apart desktop is broken

and all of the above has been tested already - as per my previous reply from another thread, please feel free to crack on with troubleshooting on the provided credentials, worse case scenario I will recover it from the backup. Once you find out what’s the issue I will carry on with the fix to my other pages that are also broken past pro 6 update.

many thanks

I unfortunately can’t read most of the words on this site. Do you have some sort of plugin that is converting period delimited numbers to comma delimited numbers? The breakpoints where you see max-width are using comma delimited numbers which is causing the issue on your site. I checked and PHP doesn’t do this, so there might be a GDPR plugin that is doing this. If you can get that plugin to ignore CSS you should be good to go. Let us know if this helps.

@media (min-width:979px) and (max-width:1199,98px){.x-hide-lg{display:none !important;}}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.