Gravity Forms not rendering in Cornerstone

I am placing a shortcode for Gravity Forms 2.6.3 in a Raw Element in Pro. I have one field that is using GF conditional logic. It appears that using any field with conditional logic will stop the form from rendering in Cornerstone. Can you verify this behavior on your end?

Secondly, Integrity stack overrides my CSS for forms inside my child theme since your developers are using <body> when calling the GF elements (ie. body .gform_wrapper) is there an easy way to remove the default GF stles? Will Theme.co be pulling out the GF css in the next release with the builder reboot?

Hello @designerken,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @designerken,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that in most cases, the forms will not be rendered especially if you are using the FORM Integration element. It may display in the builder if you are using a from shortcode, yet, it will not function properly. This is to prevent any form scripts from having a conflict with the builder. The form should function as expected when viewed in the live view of the page.

On the second inquiry, your custom CSS get overridden because of the order the CSS of the site is applied. This is the order:

• Stack style CSS
  • Child theme’s style CSS
  • WP Additional CSS
  • Theme Options
  • Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS
  • Cornerstone > Content Builder > CSS

If your CSS will be applied globally, then you can place it in Theme Options > CSS and if it is for a specific page, then edit that page in the builder and insert the custom CSS.

Best Regards.

Did you even look at the page I created? I followed your support question and created the credentials. If you did you would see that I am using the Raw Element with a shortcode. Just like I mentioned in the original post.

I have the same form in 2 sections, one with and one without conditional logic on one of the fields. Both forms display fine on the front end. but only the one without conditional logic displays in cornerstone. Just trying to verify this is a bog with Cornerstone and Gravity Forms.

For giggles, i made a third section with the form integration element. I selected the form with conditional logic. It DOES NOT render in Cornerstone and the front end.

Hey @designerken,

We apologize for the confusion.

Our development team has tested Gravity Forms and the issue has been replicated. This case is now in queue to be further investigated and hopefully, a solution will be integrated in one of the succeeding releases.

Regarding the CSS, we don’t have plans to remove the theme’s Gravity Forms CSS as this is not a bug. If you need to override a style, you must use more specific selectors like .site .gform_wrapper. Check out the article about CSS Specificity if you want to learn more or to see how it works. In case you need custom CSS guidance, you might want to subscribe to our One premium support.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.