Google Maps will not load anymore (worked for years very well)

Hi on this site: https://www.driegang.nl/over/over-driegang/onze-scholen/ the Google Map with all his pointers is gone. In In the editor the inspector from ‘Pro’ is empty as well. When I load the page the map is visible for about 1/2 second and then is disappears. The Map has always worked very well for years until now.

How do I get the Map back again.

Hello @macvink,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using the Classic element I would suggest you please ensure that you have enabled the classic element. Please note by default Classic elements are set as OFF. You need to go to the cornerstone—>Settings —>Elements —>All Classic Elements/Toggle All Permissions and recheck it.

Thanks

I have checked and saved the classics. But no result. I still get an error message on that page. However on the editor Insee the element is loading very well. On front end still problems.

Hello @macvink,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @macvink,

You need Google Maps JavaScript API for the Google Map to work. You can check it here how to obtain it.

or if you want to display the map for your location, I highly suggest using the embed code from google map.

Hope that helps.