Google Maps still not working

Hello, this is a new ticket because the other ticket we had is closed.

I have enabled all classic elements, I have a Google maps, I have a Java Script API and the Map was always working very well until a few weeks ago. In the other ticket you advised to embed a map but I think this is not the solution because it is a map with about 100 markers in different colors.

The example of the looks of the map (screen dump from the page how it looked in the past) is enclosed in this message. Also you can see that the map in Cornerstone is gone again however I have checked ‘all classic elements’ in the settings of Cornerstone.

Here you can see that the map is loading for half a second and then it’s gone: https://www.driegang.nl/over/over-driegang/onze-scholen/

Hi @macvink,

Thanks for reaching out.
I checked the URL and found the InvalidKeyMapError error for Google Map API. Can you please check the Key once?

If that is fine, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I have selected a new key and pasted it into the API key field in the Cornerstone Maps Element. After updating/saving the page all the information in the element disappeared and I was not able to edit the element information anymore.

See credentials.

Hi @macvink,

I have checked it again and found the RefererNotAllowedMapError which is related to the URL listed against the API key. You can get more information on this error from here in the following URL.

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages

I would also suggest you go through the following article, which may help you with this.

NOTE: It seems that the problem with the Google Map API key, can you please contact with the support for this.

Thanks

Thanks. I have added the url with . before and / after and that worked.

Hi @macvink,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.