Global settings do not seem to be working

Hi,

I set all the changes I wanted to set up on the site’s Theme Options but I don’t see them working on the new sections I’m creating or the sections I’m editing on the premade layout I installed, here’s a video showing you in more detail:

Hello @JeenieJolie,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that all of the Theme Options will be applied globally when you are using the default header, default footer and when adding your page/post contents using the default WP editor. Since you have a custom header, custom footer, and the pre-made page layout, most of the elements were added in the Cornerstone page Builder, Header Builder, and Footer Builder. Each of the elements has its own styling which can be set or tweak in the builder only. The elements are independent and do not rely on the global settings in Theme Options.

If you want to change the colors of the navigation items in your header, you must go to Cornerstone > Header Builder and edit the custom header instead. Not familiar with the builders yet? You can check out these documentation articles:

Best Regards.

Thanks, I already did this, and didn’t work. Maybe I missunderstood your message but according to this article:

Whatever I set the global settings to would apply to new items I’m adding to my design, so I’m confused how to edit the flat button on my custom menu because there is no option (other than in the "Theme Options) to make that button 3D. I was using cornerstone theme options, I guess I’m not following how cornerstone settings do not work on cornerstone elements.

How can I make a 3D button using cornerstone settings?

Hello @JeenieJolie,

You can use the Classic Button element, it would render that global style for the button that is been set from the Theme Option.

Members-Page-Builder-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply! With regards to the font size in mobile devices, how can I resize it depending on each device option?

Hey @JeenieJolie,

You need to apply the element Responsive Styling. Kindly check this out:

Or check out this video tutorial:

Best Regards.

I’m missing something, I didn’t get the text breakdown like on screen https://www.loom.com/share/7a5bf7f053794fac8362931ed1fe4afc

Hello @JeenieJolie,

You need to click the keyword “Font” in your button settings, Button > Primary.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

I don’t see the options within the traditional header but it worked on other things, thanks

I’m also unable to make a section full width or resize the columns, is that something that can be done without making the entire site full width?

Hi @JeenieJolie,

You can set a Section width full by disabling the Global Container for the Row. You can set the width and max-width of the Row by disabling the Global Container.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.