Getting php code warnings in Posts

Hi,

1. When I edit a post from the “All Posts” list in WP, I see a PHP warning on every Post:

2. Also, how can I enable the Search functionality across the website (content to be found in pages and posts)?

Thank you in advance for your support

Hello German,

Thanks for writing in!

It seems that your WP Debug Displayed is enabled. Please have it disabled so that the PHP Warning message will not display.

Please see the secure note.

1. I don’t have WP Debug enabled, what’s your point? Tell me about the “cause” of the message…
    My wp_config.php has this:
    /**
  • For developers: WordPress debugging mode.
  • Change this to true to enable the display of notices during development.
  • It is strongly recommended that plugin and theme developers use WP_DEBUG
  • in their development environments.
    */
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, false );
  1. Did you read my second request?

@ggavz,

There is nothing to worry about PHP warnings because it doesn’t affect the performance or layout of your website. I recommend the following things maybe it is a plugin conflict issue.

1.) Creating a staging area where you could do the test
2.) Disable all the plugins and let us see if the PHP warnings still occur
3.) If the PHP warning is gone when disabling all the plugins, let us activate the plugin one by one to see the culprit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regarding on your second question about the search functionality, search functionality is always enabled in the WordPress platform, you just need a search form to use the functionality, see below our search elements and its uses.

Search Inline
Search Dropdown
Search Modal

You can choose and use any of the search elements.

I hope it answers all your concern.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.