Function setting problem

Hello, how do I set it up like this page structure?
(Article structure)

Hello @hec646,

Thanks for writing in!

The example site is using Integrity stack. The example page is actually the blog index. To be able to replicate this page, you can do the following:

1.) Go to X > Theme Options > Stack and select Integrity.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.00.32 AM

2.) You also need to go to X > Theme Options > Blog and set the style to “Masonry”
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.02.50 AM

3.) Go to Pages and create a new page entitled “News”.

4.) Go to Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays and assign the “News” page as your Posts Page.

When you view the News page, you should have the same layout. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello, however the X theme version currently in use is older, I have not seen the relevant options and settings.
If I update the X theme , will my website interface change?

Hi @hec646,

It seems that you are using a much older version of the X theme i.e 6.4.6 and the Cornerstone version is 3.4.6. I would suggest you update the X theme to 8.3.3 and Cornerstone to 5.3.3 by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

Theme and Cornerstone update may affect the interface as a few of the elements are already deprecated. I would suggest you take a backup of your current site or copy the site into the staging server and update the X and Cornerstone there. If everything goes fine, copy it to the live server.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Okay, let me test it.
Regarding the building of BLOG, can I build more than two BLOG?
Can BLOG be edited on constone?

Hey @hec646,

To your question:

No. WordPress allows for 1 Blog page. If you upgrade to Pro though, you can create a custom Archive page that will display blog category or post-type specific posts. You will have an idea if you watch this video:

No. But, if you convert to Pro, you can create a Custom Layout and assign it to the Blog or Index page. Watch the video above to learn more.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.