Full Screen Button

I am having problems finding an answer in support forum or online. I would like to have a suite of buttons that allows for full screen display, return to a normal screen, forward and back pages. Can you give me some direction or documentation that could help me to achieve this?
Thanks
John

Hi John,

Please do give us more description of what you want to achieve or better yet a screenshot so we can give you more specific recommendation. For the mean time, check the following:

If I understand this part correctly: I would like to have a suite of buttons that allows for full screen display, return to a normal screen, forward and back pages, what you want is a button that will enable a fullscreen popup? If that is correct, please check Convertplus for the popup and use manual settings. With manual settings > Launch with a CSS class, we can use a normal button element, add a class on the button element for the popup/screen display.

Hope this helps.

I am sorry if I am not making myself clear. I would like to offer the option to see the screen in a mode exactly like hitting the F11 keyboard shortcut, which would remove the taskbar and all the toolbars, leaving only the site content. I would like to do this using a button from within the site, and not using the keyboard. Is there a way to code a button to achieve this? And of course that would necessitate the addition of back (last page) button to allow navigation.
I hope this makes more sense.
Thankss
John

Hi John,

Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. You can seek help from a developer to help you on this.

This article might help you regarding the fullscreen.

You can create a back button with the JS and HTML code provided here.

Thank you for understanding,
Cheers!