Full page background image renew stack

Hi folks, I have tried to set a full page background image for a page, but it is having no effect. I have tried following this guide https://theme.co/docs/page-settings but as you can see from the screenshot

there is no button to select a background image? I have tried pasting the full path to the image into the box but again to no avail.

I found another post in the forum relating to ethos stack that said there is some sort of an overlay happening on the background in that stack and there was some css code to paste into the global css however this did not resolve the issue either. Can you please advise how to fix this issue, thanks

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This is being dealt with in another thread for me thanks Trying to reduce padding on mobile menu, x theme, renew stack. Media query doesn't appear to be working

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.