Free Pro Upgrade Still Available?

Can’t find where to go to claim my Pro upgrade. I bought X before there was Pro.

Thanks,
Pamela

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for reaching out.
There is no Free upgrade to Pro is available right now. You can still update the X theme to Pro, please find the detailed process in the given article.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I’m glad I decided NOT to listen to you, as I found this in my account as I continued to hunt around:

License: X Single Purchased: September 25, 2015 Support: Active Updates: Active Info: Changelog

Convert your X license to Pro for free!

Go Pro!

So in case others are wondering - if you’ve been around since before 2017 you likely have a free upgrade available too. Don’t know why staff is not aware of this - but then if you’ve been around this long, you’ve seen a lot of changes there too…

Hi @PBridgnell,

We’re glad that you’re able to avail of the free upgrade and sorry for the confusion. Yes, the free upgrade can be found on your themeco dashboard account when you click your license and if you buy your X license a long time ago, you can avail of this free upgrade.

For anyone, you can refer to this image below to see if you are eligible for the free upgrade.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.