Formatting archive pages

Hi, Themeco people!

I’m wondering if there’s a way to format the archive page template. I didn’t need to create one, which has been great. But i’d love the fonts and colors to match what i’m using elsewhere.

Is this possible? And if so, how?

–Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for reaching out.
If I understand your requirement, you wanted to override the style of the existing Archive Template. If that is the case, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Hi, @tristup.

Yep, that’s exactly what i’m looking to do. I don’t have the funds to be able to join One. But i’ll see if someone else can help me figure this out.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Shannon,

You can use the Layout Builder to create a Archive Layout and assign it to it. But the Layout Builder is exclusively available Pro only, not in the X you are using.
I would suggest you upgrade to the Pro theme to get the Layout Builder, please go through the process here: https://theme.co/docs/converting-from-x-to-pro and then go through the following article and video on Layout Builder.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.