Footer Image for Whole Website

How can I insert a footer image that will show on the bottom of every page? In turn, the website will stop after the image ends.

Hello @SE1217707,

Thanks for writing in! This is possible if you will use the Pro theme. Simply create a custom footer in Pro > Footer and set it as global. In your custom footer, you can easily insert a background image or and image element itself that displays at the bottom of your footer. If you need help in creating the footer, these videos might help:

Best Regards.

I watched this video and am not understanding how that will work in cornerstone? I just want to add an image to the very bottom of the site and have the site end at the bottom of the image

Hello @SE1217707,

Since you are using Cornerstone and the X theme, the Footer builder will not be available. The background image in the theme option might be the solution you are looking for. Kindly check out this documentation here:

If still, this does not apply to you, kindly provide us an example screenshot or example URL so that we will have an idea of that is is that you want to do.

Thank you.

sure - please see note

Hello @SE1217707,

Regretfully what you have in mind isn’t a feature offered by X or Cornerstone. It could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

So there is no way to have a footer image that stretches the entire section?

Hi @SE1217707,

Regretfully, there is no option to set a footer background image but you can add a background image by using custom CSS code under X—>Theme Option —>CSS. Kindly follow this link to add background image.

In case if you have no idea about CSS coding you should learn how to use the browser’s element inspector and you need to learn CSS coding.

In this regard, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Alternatively, you can upgrade your X theme to Pro theme where you would get Header and Footer builder. By the help of Header & Footer builder, you can set the background image to the footer. https://theme.co/docs/header-footer-overview

Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of support scope.

Thanks for understanding

I have pro - and the option in the docs you displayed is not available on my theme.

Hello @SE1217707,

I have logged in to your site and you only have X theme installed. If you use the Pro theme, you can create a custom footer, and then you can insert the image in your footer. Once this footer is assigned as your Global Footer, it will appear on all of the pages on your site.

I replicated your page in our testing server while using the Pro theme. I have something like this:

This image above is just an example of what you can do if you are using the Pro theme and utilize the Footer Builder.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.