First Dropdown Margin

Hi Themeco,

Pro 5.0.8

The Dropdown docs, https://theme.co/docs/dropdown make reference to First Dropdown Margin which I believe is to postion the dropdown.

However, when I add a Dropdown element to a Header for example I do not see this this in Dropdown > Design > First Dropdown Margin anywhere.

There is Dropdown > Design > Margin, however, any values entereid here do not apply to Dropdown element and no margin is set in the CSS markup.

Hello @strobley,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings meanwhile I would request you please troubleshoot a few of the common issues with our troubleshooting guide.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header name or URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’m working locally, clean install.

WP 5.8
Pro 5.0.8

Plugins
Advanced Custom Fields PRO 5.9.9
Debug Bar 1.2.2
Query Monitor 3.7.1
WooCommerce 5.6.0
Yoast SEO 17.0

No caching and no custom CSS/JS.

Have you tested this locally yourself @prakash_s before asking for these details?

Edit: Also, is possible for a Dropdown to span 100% of the viewport width? When I try this it goes off screeen due to the postion of the Toggle.

Hello @strobley,

I have replicated the issue on my local testing server. I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your issue so our dev team can prioritize this particular issue.

Please bear with us.

Thanks @ruenel - also are you able to answer the question on Dropdown spaning 100% of the viewport width? When I try this it goes off screeen due to the postion of the Toggle.

Hey @strobley,

It is not possible for the Dropdown to span 100% as it’s attached to the toggle.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.