Essential Grid not working in Pro footer

I created an Essential grid and placed it in my Pro footer using the shortcode it generated [ess_grid alias="logo-slider"] Unfortunately the only thing that shows up is my navigation arrows. I tried placing the same essential grid shortcode on my page and it works fine.

Can you help me figure out what is going on with my footer that is causing it to not display properly. Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested this in my local installation and I can confirm that the Essential Grid shortcode isn’t displaying anything. This could be a bug between Pro theme and Essential Grid. I will be reporting this to our developers for further investigation.

Please bear with us.

Thanks for letting me know, hopefully this can get sorted quickly, I need it for a current site I am working on.

Hi there @LiquidPrintOne,

Just to let you know this is on our list to investigate, but at this moment in time I can’t specifically say when the issue will be resolved, we’ll be working with the Essential Grid developers to get this all working.

Thanks!

I’m having the same issue. Any chance that this issue is going to be corrected with the next update?

Thanks,

We have no news for this yet. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Is there new yet about this issue? It is not working for me the grid in PRO footer.

Hey @lvandeemter,

Thanks for updating this thread. The Essential grid should now work when you insert the Essential Grid shortcode in a text element or content area element in your custom footer. The grid will not display in the preview. It will only display in the live view of the page.

Hope this helps.

yes it does - thanks. Not in preview. Great.
Thank you for your answer

You’re welcome.

Hi Guys, I recently upgraded to the latest wordpress (5.5) and it seems my grid isnt showing in the footer now too. I have the same theme as the original poster (Themeco X Pro) if you are able to assist with this that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Dracostar,

Thanks for reaching out.

WordPress upgrade can be the reason for this issue, we are currently testing our themes and plugins with the updated version of WordPress, theme and bundled plugins will be released after it has passed our test.
Please check the version compatibility page if the latest versions are already available.

I would suggest you downgrade the WordPress version of your website, till the updated version of the theme & plugin is released.
To downgrade the WordPress version you can get help from here: https://soliloquywp.com/how-to-downgrade-wordpress-to-an-older-version/

Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

HI tristup,

It is actually hard for me to downgrade as at the time the upgrade was necessary so I can’t revert back. SO i’m guessing at this rate there is still no updates on the plugins as of yet to fix this problem?

Hello @Dracostar,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues:

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help you, please open new thread explain your situation and also provide your credentials. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

It would better if you could copy your live site to a staging server and share your credentials of your staging site so that we can investigate your setting freely without breaking your live site or main site.

Thanks

I have since created a seperate topic:

Hi @Dracostar,

You have been replied to your new thread.

Thanks