Essential Grid not visible on the front end

I migrated this site to a new server. Essential Grid was working before the migration. Now it is not visible on the front end. I have deactivated all plugins except Essential Grid and Revolution Slider. X Pro is activated. There is no caching enabled. The preview in the backend shows the grid is set up correctly.

Hello @margjordan,

Thanks for writing in! Please check out this documentation first:

And also go to Revolution Slider > Globals and disable the “Include Libraries Globally”.

If the above suggestion does not work, please provide access to your site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for your response. I had already tried the troubleshooting list. I did also take your suggestion about RS settings. The site is not proxied with cloudflare, server caching is turned off. I have included credentials for the site.

Hello @margjordan,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

See secure note

Hi @margjordan,

Unfortunately, the new credential does not work too and shows the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error.

Thanks

See secure
note

Hello @margjordan,

I have successfully logged in to your site. I edited your homepage and I could not find any trace of the Essential Grid. I might be looking on the wrong page.

Can you please elaborate where would I expect or suppose to find the Essential Grid?

Thank you.

It was in the first message in the thread: see secure note, You can see the spinner that never loads the grid on the page

Hello @margjordan,

There seems to be a JS error in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')
    at HTMLIFrameElement.<anonymous> (esg.min.js?ver=3.0.13:16:15870)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:3003)
    at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:1481)
    at loadVideoApis (esg.min.js?ver=3.0.13:16:15821)
    at HTMLDivElement.t (esg.min.js?ver=3.0.13:6:3161)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:3003)
    at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:1481)
    at s.fn.init.tpessential (esg.min.js?ver=3.0.13:10:1778)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):695:42)
    at e (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:30038)

Can you please deactivate the Essential Grid plugin. Delete it and install it again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Deleting and reinstalling the plugin did not resolve this.

Hello @margjordan,

I have investigated the issue further. I reinstalled both the Essential Grid plugin and the Pro theme as well. The issue still persists after that. So, I decided to created another grid. I found out that there is something going on with your Grid. It could be corrupted or that you have accidentally edited the Grid skin which causes a conflict. Please check out the secure note below for the link of the example grid.

I would highly recommend that you create another grid or edit your current grid using a different Grid skin.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

There is no secure note with a link to the example grid.

Hey @margjordan,

Sorry, I must have removed it accidentally.
Check it now.

RueNel

I have narrowed down the issue. The grid on the live site works fine. It adds text for “Description” from a post to the thumbnail. To get the grid to work on the dev site the text is changed to “excerpt”. When this same text is changed to “Post Content” the grid does not work. I need the grid to show the post content.

Resolved. Thanks for the help.

Hi @margjordan,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.