Essential grid - custom grid picture problem

Hi Theme.co team!

Essential grid is not showing new pictures in a custom grid called “Rundbriefe”.
Link to site with the grid implemeted. If I try to edit the last grid under “Item Datas” -> “Alt. Image” it isn´t showing new images anymore.
I searched the forum for similar problems and saw that mostly caching plugins are causing the issue, so tryed to deactivate, but didn´t solve the problem. Theme and plugins are up to date. Please help. :slight_smile:

Hey @prinzx,

The grid in the page you shared isn’t loading maybe because of the Recaptcha JS error. Please temporarily deactivate all 3rd party plugins then test if the issue persists.

We’ll continue investigating once there’s no other plugin causing the issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

thanks for the hint, solved with updating API Key, but the problem with Essential Grid is still there.
It is showing on the page, just needs more time to load - I deactivated some Caching Tunes to try to solve the problem.
Look please to the attached Screenshot - Essential Grid isn´t showing new pictures there in the Plugin atself. Take a look to the last Grid and the older ones in this custom grid and you will understand my troubles here.

Thanks

HI @prinzx,

There could be plugin conflict or custom code that affects the image settings.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi,

thanks for your advice…

I searched the forum for more topics with this issue and found out it is actually a bug in Essential Grid.
For everyone else with the same problem, here you go - there is a workaround method till the bug is fixed:

Hello @prinzx,

We have already reported the issue and there is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, please stay tuned.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.