Essential Grid 3.0.3 with WP 5.5 or 5.46 is no longer showing grids on the front-end

Any suggestions here? I’ve tried de-activating all plugins except Essential Grid (3.0.1, 3.02, 3.03) I’ve seen this issue on multiple client sites.

Example - Annual Reports section is no longer appearing.

Hello @MulderDSM,

It seems that there might issue of Essential Grid’s own caching. In order to help you better, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks! I added a secure note with login credentials.

Hi @MulderDSM,

Thanks for reaching out.

WordPress upgrade can be the reason for this issue, we are currently testing our themes and plugins with the updated version of WordPress, theme and bundled plugins will be released after it has passed our test.
Please check the version compatibility page if the latest versions are already available.

I would suggest you downgrade the WordPress version of your website, till the updated version of the theme & plugin is released.
To downgrade the WordPress version you can get help from here: https://soliloquywp.com/how-to-downgrade-wordpress-to-an-older-version/

Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

I ran into this same issue, once I updated Essential Grid it stopped displaying the grid entirely. I fixed it by downgrading my version of Essential Grid. Hopefully there is a fix to this soon.

Thank you. I’m going to try and hang tight for a bit to see if updates fix it.

Hi @MulderDSM,

Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.