Envira Gallery Addons will not install

Per your instructions, I disabled your default install and added my license. When I try and add an add-on from the Envira menu I get an error message that it did not install. Is there a work around for this? You have basic galley settup but the ability to include social or Instagram is missing - functionality that I need. I had thought staying ‘in the family’ would be less likely to cause issues than adding a different plugin.

Hi @GeorgiaG,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to update your setup to the latest version and to add the admin credentials in a secure note.

Update guide:

Thanks.

To confirm that it was not addressed by the same fixes as the slideshow I completely removed the plugin and did a clean install. It did not help and the addons will still not load. Any assistance in getting this to work will be helpful. Right now it has stopped development as I am not sure if it is Pro theme that is not stable or the gallery. Thank you.

Hi Georgia,

I can see the issue although I can’t find any error on the console just a message There was an error installing the addon. Please try again.. Please check error log. Let’s see if there’s anything more substantial that will give us more information on the issue. For the mean time, since you do have a license try checking in with their support.

1 Like

Thank you, Lely. I appreciate your reply. I just tried to do an install the old fashioned way and it works and is also seen in their dashboard as active. So I will use this method. I had written them as well but not gotten a response. I did do the error log and will pass this on to you in case it is helpful for troubleshooting your integration with Envira. If you see an answer here though, please let me know. Best, Georgia

[30-Aug-2017 18:50:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$url in /home/sowint5/public_html/staging-wp/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/includes/admin/addons.php on line 532
[30-Aug-2017 18:50:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$url in /home/sowint5/public_html/staging-wp/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/includes/admin/addons.php on line 532

Hi There,

Those notices from the error log shouldn’t stop the addons from installing it on your site. Glad you found a work around. Let’s wait for the advice of the plugin developer.

Im also unable to do this, maybe its an X thing? Did you ever find out a solution? The issue is I am unable to access the Woo ADDON from the ENVIRA account download page as well and that was the main one I needed. I get the same error even after Emptying caches and Delete Expired Transients?

There was an error installing the addon. Please try again.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the Envira Plugin and Refreshing my key but no Joy,

Thanks

Damian

Hi There @outer_net

If you have bought their license, could you please try reaching their support directly and see if they can resolve it for you.

Thanks!

They are putting it down to a caching issue and said I need to delete expired transients. I have tried all and no fix. I am interested to see if GeorgiaG got a fix for it?

The only thing that would connect that persons issue with mine would be the Theme.

Thanks

@outer_net

Kindly create a new topic then provide us your wordpress admin login so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Same error here.
Is it suposed that we can install Envira Addons without problem??

Hi @llribas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please make sure your theme is validated to unlock the extensions (see https://theme.co/docs/product-validation)

If your theme is validated then please check for the following first:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. THEME UPDATE
  3. CHILD THEME
  4. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  5. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If you still have issues then please create a new thread with the URL/User/Pass* of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

I‘ve just ran into the same problem. I’ve tried turning it off and on again, (and all the rest) but the problem is still there. I would like to test the galleries feature especially with Lightroom, but that is definitely an Addon :wink:

Thanks!

Hi @punktfuenf,

Thanks for reaching out.

Did you follow what my colleague recommend above? If yes then still nothing happens, I suggest that you will create a new ticket thread and give us all the information below.

Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Your situation is the same of my!

Hello @diegomouradesign,

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.