Edit Cornerstone Goes to Login Page or Shows Error in Console for Developer

Hi there,

So this is back again: Clicking Edit Cornerstone Goes to Login Page

It was working briefly when I switched the theme from X to Pro, but now the same error is showing up. Is it possible to get access to an older release than 5.0.8 or let me know why Cornerstone is having issues with loading react? We just need a temporary fix until my client is able to find new hosting.

Thanks!

Hi Shelley,

I have checked your website and found the issue you mentioned here. I have also found that the Pro version 5.0.8 is already installed. If you need a fresh copy of it, you can download it from your Themeco Account.

Screenshot-1242-

I would also request you, update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 5.1.4, and check if that resolves your issue.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi there I don’t think this will work for the interim - as the reason why we want to move hosts is I suspect this issue is due to the older PHP version (7.3) on the server. We have no control over upgrading it and the host won’t do it, also this older version of the theme is already taxing it. This is why I was wondering if I could get a link to an even older version of the theme that will work until we can move and update. Unless there is some workaround that can be applied so that Cornerstone will load?

Hello Shelley,

The previous stable version that will work with the latest WordPress 5.8.2 is only up to 5.0.8. Later than that have issues and conflicts. Can you please temporarily deactivate the Limit Login Attempts? I could not find this in the Plugins section. it could be coming from your hosting panel. This plugin could be the one adding ?ertthndxbcvs=yes in the address URL when you edit a page using the builder.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.