Clicking Edit Cornerstone Goes to Login Page

Hi there,

I’m having an issue with a client’s website - where if you click Edit with Cornerstone or Page Builder - it jumps to the WordPress login page. If you click Edit with Cornerstone, I login in again it just goes blank. If I click Page Builder and it asks me to login, I login in and then it starts to load Cornerstone, then shows an error that says “Uh-oh - Details helpful to Themeco support can be found in the browser’s developer tools console” and then goes blank.

All plugins and the theme are up to date, and I went through to check for a plugin conflict but can’t resolve it.

Hello Shelley,

Thanks for writing in! When I check the Blank screen while viewing the builder, there is a JS error.

app.6f62d0f.js:2 

Failed to inflate gzip data TypeError: e.replace is not a function
    at L (app.6f62d0f.js:2)
    at N (app.6f62d0f.js:2)
    at ee (app.6f62d0f.js:2)
    at app.6f62d0f.js:2
ee @ app.6f62d0f.js:2
react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:125 

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'previewUrl')
    at Bh (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:126)
    at Dj (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:162)
    at unstable_runWithPriority (react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:25)
    at Da (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:60)
    at xb (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:162)
    at react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:162
    at U (react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:16)
    at MessagePort.B.port1.onmessage (react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:24)
Me @ react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:125
react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:24 

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'previewUrl')
    at Bh (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:126)
    at Dj (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:162)
    at unstable_runWithPriority (react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:25)
    at Da (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:60)
    at xb (react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:162)
    at react-dom.min.js?ver=16.13.1:162
    at U (react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:16)
    at MessagePort.B.port1.onmessage (react.min.js?ver=16.13.1:24)

This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi there - I mentioned that I went through testing for plugin conflict. But I’ve also tested the child theme, and the permalinks are correct - and this looping is still an issue.

When I tried to troubleshooting using staging - the staging platform could not complete the pull and would show a WordPress error. I had thought it was hosting so and I got the hosting provider to look into it - they disabled Cornerstone and then the rest of the build was up and running. But obviously I need Cornerstone to continue using X.

I’d appreciate any assistance with this - or even if there is something more I can say to hosting. While the site works on the front-end - we can’t make any edits which is frustrating.

This can be marked as closed we decided to go with another option.

Hello Shelley,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

Thank you for letting us know that an alternative option has been made.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.