Duplicate Posts

Any idea why this one post would show up twice? This is the post name:
“Language Based Learning Disorders and How Speech Therapy Can Help”

and it shows up twice… are my settings for the consumer/provider wrong here?

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 8.43.29 AM

Hello Riceman,

Thanks for writing in!

Select “One” in the number of items for your Looper Consumer.

If you are using two Looper Consumers, you need to select “ALL” for the second Looper Consumer.

If this does not help, please provide access so that we can check your custom layout. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks… when i do that it only displays one post… not all of them. In order to give you access to this site, which I would love to do, I need an IP address… can you please put that in a secure note so I can get you access?

We are on a HIPPA compliant server and they only allow access through whitelisting of IP

Hello Riceman,

Our staff are located in several locations globally. Can we use VPN to access your site instead?

Thanks.

Thanks… unfortunately, due to the nature of the HIPAA server security, they only allow the site to be accessed in the USA and admin can only be accessed via whitelist of IP. Could one of your USA team help me please?

Hi Riceman,

Alternatively, I would suggest you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we would be able to access your site.

Thanks

As you know that is a huge pain in the neck and is time consuming. Is there really NO WAY to allow you guys to have access? We just need someone in the US and an IP.

Hello Riceman,

Sorry, but we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific IP Address or Country. I would suggest you remove the IP(s) restrictions or you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Thanks

OK, thanks for working with us on this! The server has one other option. 2FA. Could we setup something like that for you? Then there is no IP restriction.

Hi Andrew,

We highly suggest that you completely disable the 2FA while we are still investigating the issue of your website. Once we are done with the issue, you can enable it again.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

Maybe i was not clear enough. We are on a HIPAA compliant server. There are ONLY TWO options for access to the WPadmin

• 2FA
  • IP whitelist

which one will work for you guys? We really need to get you access to the site to troubleshoot for an issue right now, and for future occasional issues. Copying the entire site to a DEV server every-time we need you to look at something is not a reality.

Thanks…

Hello Riceman,

You can go with the 2FA and provide the credentials so that any of our staff that is online can access and be able to investigate your issue.

Best Regards.

excellent, we will set this up and then open reach out when it is ready. thank you!

Hi Andrew,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

OK, We are setup with 2FA. details in secure note

Please let me know when you have accessed the site with the credentials in the secure note above, and let me know if you have any issues. Thanks

Hi, just making sure you see this. I really need this resolved. Thanks!

Hello? Looking for a response please…

Hello Riceman,

Self responding your thread will push the thread back to the queue system in our support. Please wait for us to respond. It may take a while depending on the number of tickets up in the queue.

In the meantime, I successfully log in to your site. I cannot check and investigate the issue though because the given credentials has very limited privileges. Please make it as an Administrator instead.

Thank you.

Got it…thanks, and you should be all set with access now.