Duplicate Posts

Hello Riceman,

It seems that the site is down.

Best Regards.

hmm, i dont see that could you please try again? Thanks…

Hi Riceman,

I have also checked your site but unfortunately, the result was the same and it showed the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error. Can you please check and get back to us.

Thanks

Thanks… and I apologize for the issues. I spoke to the server and they are asking a few questions. I realize you dont want to provide IP…so just ignore that:

Thank you for the information! Would you be able to confirm a few items:

1. Do you/the theme team get the error when accessing https://solacepediatrichealthcare.com/wp-login.php or after inputting credentials to login?|
  2. would you be able to provide your/the team’s IP so we can check for a block? You can find your IP using this link: https://www.hipaavault.com/whatsmyip/
  3. Is it only the wp-login.php page that provides the error, or are all pages showing as down for the users with this error?

I can confirm that the site is showing as up for our team and on our monitoring, and we were able to access the login page and backend

Hi Riceman,

We are not able to access the Login URL you have provided or any other URL. As we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific IP address for whitelisting too.
Alternatively, I would suggest you remove the IP(s) restrictions or you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Thanks

Thanks, Ill forward this to the server…but, i can access the site no problem from multiple locations with/without VPN.

Hi, This is the response from the server techs:

RE the devs not being able to access the system: The only countries allowed in right now are US, CA, and MX. If your devs are all in a specific county and you want to allow that country in, we can. Otherwise we’ll need to whitelist their IPs individually (which they seem resistant to), or we need to set them up so that they can access the site while connected to the VPN.

maybe you can use a VPN to connect?

Hello Riceman,

I am using a VPN already and it seems that when I am logged in, I cannot get passed the 2FA configuration. Anyways, I have checked your blog and I could not find the duplicate post. I think I am looking on the incorrect URL where you have encountered the issue. Please check out the video in the secure note below.

Best Regards.

OK… I believe we can finally get you access! Thank you for working with us. I have had HIPAA compliant servers before, but never one this secure. I guess that is a good thing. Please see the new secure not below for access.

Hi Andrew,

I was able to log in to your website using a VPN but I couldn’t locate the duplicated posts. I am seeing the same thing on Ruenel’s video. Would you mind sharing more information on how we can replicate your issue? It would also be best if you could share with us the page URL.

Thank you.

Thanks… yes, it is random… i see duplicates on this page:
https://solacepediatrichealthcare.com/category/community/page/3/

this post, and I was seeing others, but I dont see them anymore…not sure why this is happening.

and SOOOOO Happy you have access now. phew! thanks for your patience with that.

Hello Riceman,

The post entitled, Community Outreach | John Venezia Park, is categorized under “Community”. This post should be in the category archive and I am seeing this post only in page 3. Did you see this in any other page archive? If you did, yes it will also appear in other category archive like the Events & Giving Back category or in the tag archive as well.

Best Regards.

Thanks… take a look at these. what is weird is it changes sometimes, this may be due to the client adding more posts. Currently I am looking at these two urls. I included them in the screenshots too, so you can see what page I am on… and what archive/category

https://solacepediatrichealthcare.com/category/community/pediatric-therapy/page/3/
https://solacepediatrichealthcare.com/category/community/page/3/

Hey Riceman,

I am able to replicate the issue. It seems that the first item is duplicated. I also noticed that in Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most you are suppose to display up to 6 items only. Yet, on your layout, it is displaying 7 items. Can you please swap the positions of your Column 1 and 2 and the switch the Direction to Reverse. You may also need to change the layout.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.58.27 AM

I have a hunch that the Looper Providers in your sidebar column is affecting the content area. Kindly let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Thanks for looking… yes, now i see what you are saying. It seems to be the first post on any given page of the blog that is duplicated. So, I changed it from “All” to “Many” and chose 6 as the number to display:
Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 8.29.03 AM

but I am still seeing the duplicate first post. I also did make the layout change you suggested… curious, was that suggestion to get the “nav column” on the left to move beneath the “posts column” on mobile?

Hi… I know Im not supposed to do this, but its been over a week since I responded. :frowning:

Hello Riceman,

Sorry for the delayed response. After further investigation and several days of scratching my head, I finally figure out the cause or your issue. I have actually copied your site to my local testing server and removed the page elements one by one. I found out that the cause of the issue is an orphaned Looper Consumer that displays your Terms (tags).

The Looper Consumer must be disabled to resolved the issue which I already did. Please check your blog index and archive pages now.

Best Regards.

Yes!! Thank you!!

That was the issue. Obviously my bad as I had not fully understood how to set it up correctly. Thank you again, I really do appreciate you going to the extra effort to solve the issue, and of course for your patience while we got you access to the site.

Thanks for awesome support.

A

Hey Andrew,

We’re glad my colleague Ruenel was able to find the culprit to your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.