Design difference between front end and cornerstone back end

Hi!

I have a contact page that changed design in an unexpected manner. When going to modify it on cornerstone, it displays it properly in the back office. I deactivated all plugins but cornerstone, and the problem is still there.

Please help.

Kind regards.

Front-office:

Back-office:

Hello @DigitalTrustBuilders,

Thanks for writing in! When I view your contact page, I am seeing perfectly the same as the Cornerstone version. This is what I see on my browser:

You may be experiencing some caching issues, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel!

The page you see is the result of a resolution brought by building the page again from scratch. I do not know what happened, but having redone the page worked like a charm.

I really appreciate the new ability to record presets of Cornerstone elements to apply them again on other pages. It’s really good to build design consistency!

Much appreciated,

Regards.

This matter is now resolved.

Hi @DigitalTrustBuilders,

Great that it is resolved now.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.