Objects Disappear after Cornerstone Upgrade

I just upgraded to Cornerstone 5.0.11 and I’m having some problems.

The first problem occurs when I create a new section and select a layout. I’m selecting a single-column layout

But the column only occupies a thin sliver on the left.

Thin-column

Next, if I drag a Video object onto it the column disappears:

Column-disappears

The column, with video, do still exist. I can see them in Outline view:

Video

But the video object remains invisible in the page layout—even if I add video embed code.

This was working fine earlier this morning before I upgraded. Is there a fix for this?

Hi! I have a similar issue with Cornerstone. Have you tried deactivating all the plugins but cornerstone to see if there are any conflicts with another plugin?

Let’s hope the ThemeCo theme will resolve those Cornerstone issues soon!
Mine is here: Design difference between front end and cornerstone back end

Good idea to check plugins. I forgot to do that this time but tried it just now. As it happens, I only have one plugin other than Cornerstone on this simple site. Deactivating that other plugin didn’t help.

Hello @WPDave,

I can confirm the issue. I have submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Once they’ve fixed this issue, it will be updated when we roll out the next release update cycle.

Please bear with us.

Hi @WPDave,

I can confirm this issue has been corrected in the next release which will go live as early as next week.

@alexander thanks for your prompt attention to this issue.

Hi @WPDave,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.