Customize X in Theme Options not Working

When I open the Customize X in Theme Options tab, I get a blank screen. The wheel spins for a while and then nothing appears.

I’ve tried disabling all plugins to see if there is a conflict, cleared the cache, reinstalled Wordpress, reinstalled X-theme, but nothing seems to work. I also increased the PHP memory limit, but that wasn’t it either.

Any suggestions on what this could be or how to solve it?

Hi @Gio001,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting and the issue still persists. Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your admin settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @Gio001,

It might be the issue of version compatibility or a severe level cache issue. I would suggest you clear the cache. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress version is updated as per our version compatibility page. In case if your PHP version is below 7.4, I would suggest you update the PHP version to 7.4. Please have a look at this article to learn more about the recommendation from the WordPress

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL [Staging server]
  • Admin level username and password [Staging server]
  • FTP Details [Staging server]

Thanks

I’ve looked at the version compatibility and it seems to match. I have the most current versions for the theme WordPress, plugins, etc. I am on PHP 7.3, that’s the most current version my host offers, but I have other x-theme sites on the same server using PHP 7.3 and they are functioning properly. I also clear the cache regularly, but that doesn’t seem to solve the issue.

I’ll need to create a staging site, I don’t currently have one.

Hi Giovannie,

Please let us know once you are done creating your staging area so that we can troubleshoot your issue. Also, please don’t forget to add all the details mentioned by my colleague above.

Thank you.

Hi @Gio001,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I logged in to your staging site and I see your license of X is not validated.

Please validate the license first. To know more about validation please see https://theme.co/docs/product-validation and https://theme.co/docs/installation-and-validation

Let us know how this goes!

I added the staging url to the license. It should work now.

Hello Giovanni,

I have logged in to your dev site and I am able to view the X > Theme Options.

See the secure note.

I was able to view your main site as well. Please check your site again.

I see that it’s working now, thank you!

Just curious, what was the cause and fix?

Hello Giovanni,

Glad that we were able to help you. It might be the issue of server cache issue. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.