CSS not working with Component ID

Following up with this answer, when I do this method, all CSS disappears. Is there a way to fix that?

Hi Marc,

Unfortunately, I didn’t find the problem in the local environment. It seems there might be some different reasons behind your reason. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue **if you have activated it.
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific component for which you are having this problem.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

here’s my workflow (see screenshots). I have my component and mark it for export. I then put that shortcode into the native Wordpress post editor. On the front end, it completely drops the CSS.

Hey Marc,

This is a bug with component as a shortcode, the default CSS settings we’re not carry over. I have reported the issue to our tracker and it is one of the top priority. We cannot give ETA but rest assured that they will fix the issue.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.