Critical Error - Soliloquy

After update Soliloquy is causing critical errors and shutting down the entire site.

Latest X-theme and Cornerstone.

With Soliloquy activated, entire site receives critical error.
Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 153 of the file /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Soliloquy_Common’ not found in /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php:153

Stack trace:

#0 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php(1847): Soliloquy_Shortcode->__construct()

#1 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php(1857): Soliloquy_Shortcode::get_instance()

#2 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(452): require(’/nas/content/li…’)

#3 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(398): Soliloquy->_get_sliders(true)

#4 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy.php(24): Soliloquy->get_sliders()

#5 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(65): CS_Soliloquy->controls()

#6 /nas/content/live/shetzersv1/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/cl

Hello @mshetzer,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please confirm that you are using the latest version of the X theme 8.0.7, Cornerstone 5.0.7 and the supported Soliloquoy version is 2.7.9?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

look here for a quickfix done from @rrhode

I am running X-theme of 8.0.7 and Cornerstone of 5.0.7, however my version of Soliloquoy is 2.6.0. I have un-installed it, and reinstalled it from the X-theme. How to I get it up to 2.7.9?

Thanks,
Matt

Hey Matt,

To update any extension please follow this thread 'X' Theme will not save any updates

Let us know how this goes!

@mshetzer : the latest version available for us x/pro users is 2.6.0.

i think they reversed the version number with another plugin?

Hey There,

As of now 2.5.9 is available via automatic updates. As soon as the new version is available you will see it here: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

when i install it over the theme the version is 2.6.0

Hey There,

I’ve double checked and you are correct that the latest bundled version is 2.6.0. We will update you as soon as the latest version is available via automatic updates.

Do you have an ETA of when this update will be available so I can run my site and this plugin without critical errors?

Hi Matt,

Regretfully, we don’t have any ETA for that currently, please stay tuned for the succeeding releases.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.