Crafty Install?

Hello,

I just came across this in your help pages:

It’s exactly what i’m looking for but haven’t been able to achieve with the stacks. Where exactly is it in the design cloud? & How do I install it? - It’s not showing up in mine.

Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave,

Please check this docs article that has the complete information about the Design Cloud:

Hope this helps.

Hello Again Jade,
No, your response does not help.
I would really appreciate a response that actually answers my question. I’ve looked again and I still can’t find “Crafty”. Does it exist? If so… Where? It is referred to in your help pages (On this page towards the bottom:
https://theme.co/docs/woocommerce). That’s why i’m asking. I cannot find it anywhere in the design cloud.
Many Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave,

I think what you’re seeing is just cache and Crafty is something new, or something still being implemented as the docs is new too. And since we’re on the process of transitioning to new forum that currently affecting the validation and design could, then I can’t officially conclude the details about Crafty. We’re still on it and we’re sure to check it once it’s up.

The design cloud is temporarily not able to import or list it due to validation, please check this License no longer accepted

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
Thank you also for responding…
Though… After deciphering your response the best I could… I’m still none the wiser.
Where is ‘Crafty’? Where do I find it?
I don’t have a problem with any of my licences. My licences are both working perfectly well and are both validated. My access to the design cloud is working perfectly well too. Crafty is not something all that new, I read about it weeks ago. and have been looking for it ever since. My cache is cleared regularly.
Does anyone who works for Theme.co know where I can find “Crafty” or how I implement it?
There is a demo version here: https://demo.theme.co/crafty/ & it is mentioned in your own help documentation.
Rather than people who can’t answer my question answering me with totally irrelevant non-answers is there anyone at Theme.co who actually knows what i’m talking about? Please don’t feel obliged to answer again with another non-answer, I would much prefer you pass the question up the food chain to someone who does actually know and can answer the question. Many Thanks. Dave x

Hi Dave,

Crafty is coming out as part of the launch of our new site which is underway. The article in reference should have been updated after it was live, so my apologies for the confusion. The demo itself should be live for customers by end of the week as it will be happening during Phase 2 of our launch.

Cheers!

Hi Kyle,
Fantastic. Thank You!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.