Crafty footer - formatting not working

Hello!

I recently installed the Crafty theme on my website and I’m loving it.
However, I can’t get the footer to display properly. Everything looks fine & correct when editing the global block for the footer, but it looks unformatted on the live site.

Site url:
o2designworks.com/web

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello @o2designworks,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to X > Theme Options > Footer and only select “One” Footer Widgets Areas. If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel, I tried the “One Footer” option, but it didn’t work. I’m trying to send you a secure message now.

Hello @o2designworks,

Regretfully the given credentials do not work for us. The password is incorrect.
Please double-check it.

Thank you.

I just updated our secure note with the correct pword. Sorry about that!

Hey @o2designworks,

I checked your setup and it looks like you’re using a separate license of Cornerstone instead of that comes with the theme. I am not able to access the Theme Options due to that. Please delete the current copy of Cornerstone and then install it via X > Validation screen.

You probably need to revoke and revalidate your X license before doing this, to learn more please see https://theme.co/docs/product-validation

Let us know how this goes!

Okay, I just uninstalled the “bad version” of Cornerstone and went to my X validation screen and installed Cornerstone from there. It said it installed and activated successfully, so let me know if there’s anything else I need to do on my end. Thanks!

Hello @o2designworks,

You are having this issue because you have renamed the x folder into x-5.

Please login to your FTP and browse to your themes folder /wp-content/themes/. You will need to rename the x-5 back to just the x folder.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.