Cornerstone not loading page

Hello,

I am having some issues. I tried updating cornerstone and x but it completely broke my site, so I rolled back to previous versions. I will setup a clone site to attempt to resolve the issues before I update.

But as I have gone back into my old site everything is working as previously but when I try to open a page in cornerstone to edit I just get the spinning wheel. Cornerstone does not load.

I have also noticed that the icon to scroll down page from the rev slider is no longer functioning.

Please can you help me to sort this out before I make the clone site. I will add server details on secure note.

Regards,

Mark

I have resolved cornerstone not loading, by disabling Minify JavaScript Files in SG Optimizer and have now been able to edit my home page.

There is an option to exclude certain java from minifictaion with SG Optimiser. I would like to switch it on if possible, but am unsure what to exclude to make cornerstone load correctly. Any help on this would be great.

I still have the problem of the icon to scroll down page from the rev slider not working as previously. Please advise what the issue is.

Regards,

Mark

Hi @Pixel8r,

We can’t login to your website due to Wordfence security. Please disable the Wordfence plugin so that we can start looking at it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Sorry for the issue. I have disabled for now. I have also cleared the CDN cache, so you should have no problem now.

Hi @Pixel8r,

I am not quite sure why the icon to scroll down the page is not working properly. I already did the basic troubleshooting and the issue still persists. I suggest that you will just copy your website to your staging area because the icon to scroll down the page is just working fine with the latest version of X and Cornerstone. Please give us the following information in a Secure Note of your staging area so that we can help you troubleshoot any issues.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have just made a staging copy and applied the updates via there. On checking the staging copy everything appeared to be working just fine. So I pushed it live and now everything appears to be working on the live site.

So all good, thanks for your help.

One final question do you know what I can exclude from the Minify JavaScript Files in SG Optimizer to make Cornerstone load correctly?

Hey @Pixel8r,

Here’s a thread you can follow to exclude files from minification What files to exclude in cache plugin?

Please checkout this one as well Can't edit in Cornerstone since WP update

We’re glad everything appears to be working on the live site. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.