Can't edit in Cornerstone since WP update

Since updating Wordpress I can’t edit in Cornerstone. When I click “Edit in Cornerstone” it hangs up permanently on the loading page.

I’ve already tried clearing my cache and everything is up to date. Any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi There @alexsacha

Thanks for writing in and I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue. Did you also try disabling your caching plugin and re-test this issue?. You can check the following resource on how to clear all possible caches before testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, you can then disable your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone plugin to see if you’re experiencing a plugin conflict. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

Also if you haven’t done yet, try increasing your memory limit bu following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935) which is also a possible cause.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi @mldarshana,

Thanks for these suggestions. I’ve tried these but the problem remains. I added the secure note to my message above. Thank you for your help!

Hi @alexsacha,

I am seeing the following error:

cs.js?ver=3.5.5:113 Preview timeout

I can see you do have Better Wordpress Minify enabled. Please try to exclude the following files from minifying:

wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js wp-content/themes/x/framework/dist/js/site/x.js

Hope this helps.

Hi @Lely,

Thank you so much! This worked.

Have a great day!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.