Cornerstone not loading on several pages

Hi,

I’m not able to get the Corernstone preview to load, but am able to edit elements and save changes.

it may be related to updates that have recently been applied.

Please help!

David

Hello @davebrain,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site settings it seems that there is an issue of plugin conflict I would please disable the " Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent" plugin and recheck it again. Please have a look at this video given in the secure note.

Please note you troubleshoot the common issue before posting a new thread.

Thanks

I just stumbled upon the same problem. I found out, that when you use a certain text on that page, that triggers Complianz, the page will not load.

I.e. if you add a headline with the text https://youtu.be the page will not load anymore, since Complianz thinks it must block the youtu.be URL.

Thus just broke all my client sites that uses youtube videos :frowning:

Don’t know if a Complianz update or the last Cornerstone update lead to this effect :man_shrugging:

Currently I’m checking the Complianz docs if there is a Filter/Hook we can use to avoid this.

@davebrain Maybe you can change the headline of this topic to something with “Complianz” since this definetly is a problem with Complianz. So other readers are more aware of this problem.

@davebrain This might be a quick workaround:

Hey @raye,

We appreciate your time and effort on sharing this idea.

@davebrain, let us know the quick fix help you to solve your issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.