Cornerstone Editor is loading and nothing else happens

Hi there,
I have a problem: the website of one client is not working. They want to change the business times for their locations here: https://bunz-waschparadies.de/standorte/ but when aimed the page in cornerstone the loading sign is the only thing that happens. Exiting and entering again didn’t help. Also the updates of all included systems, like Wordpress and Themco as well as all the plugins didn’t change the error. Please provide some instructions or help. Thank you in advance!

Hi Carolin,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your reason, and I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Permalink

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey Carolin,

Thanks for providing the information. Regretfully we cannot just log in yet because of your WordFence plugin.

Kindly temporarily deactivate the plugin so we can log in.

Best Regards.

Sorry for not doing it before. It is deactivated. You can enter. Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi Carolin,

I have checked the pages, and it is loading perfectly in the Page Builder. If you are still facing the same issue, please let us know if that exists on any specific page/ post.

Thanks

Thanks for checking. I tried it again and it still is not working. Did you check the site “Standorte”? Which browser did you use? Thank you in advance!

Moin @barokedesign ,

do you use Complianz? I just realized an endless loading situation with Complianz and certain contents on the page like here: Cornerstone not loading on several pages

Hi Carolin,

It seems that the problem is only in that page. It seems there might be some problem with the content. I would suggest you delete the sections one by one to check which one is the reason behind your problem.

Thanks

@Caroline,

just visited your site and I’m pretty sure you are using Complianz. That page contains YouTube Video-Links and that is why somehow Complianz triggers here and breaks Cornerstone.

If you disable Complianz, at least Cornerstone will work again. But for that time you site does not conform to GDPR.

Here is a quick workaround for this problem:

Hi @raye,

Thanks for your suggestion.

@Caroline,

Please let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.