Cornerstone is stuck in Endless Load (New)

I have done everything listed in this thread: Cornerstone is stuck in Endless Load and I still get the endless loading screen. All caches have been cleared, plugin’s updates, php updated to 7.3, Wordpress theme version is 5.2.2 . We have the latest version of X and Cornerstone. Updating to 5.5 fails. Let me know if this is the issue. Thanks

Hello @matthias2b,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hey @matthias2b,

Would you mind providing the WordPress Login URL? I tried wp-admin and wp-login.php but I get the message in the following screenshot.

Thanks.

macul.org/login

Hey @matthias2b,

When i logged in this is how i’m seeing your dashboard:

There are several JS errors in browser’s console. It seems like your WordPress installation is broken, try re-installing WordPress and see if this resolves the issue.

Let us know how this goes!

Also sometimes its good to turn the cache off - I spent 2 years having to turn off the pro cache to edit a page- give it a go before reinstalling wordpress

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.