Cornerstone charts and mysql select(count) commands

Hello,

I was looking at getting cornerstone charts. for my data though, i wanted these numbers to come from a mysql database, specifically a “select” command that would do a count.

I’m just wondering before purchasing if it can handle something like this and roughly can you give me an idea how to do it?

Thanks

I’m assuming you mean an external MySQL database separate from the WordPress database? Depending on how you do this you are either going to setup custom Dynamic Content or a Custom Looper. I would create custom Dynamic Content if you are counting a number of different tables once like in a Pie Chart. I would do the custom looper would be if you are doing a count on a number of date ranges in a Line Chart. Through One Total Care we would also be happy to set this up for you. Since you can add your own Dynamic Content it can definitely handle what you have described.

If this is a Post query, you can use {{dc:looper:count}} in the Data value of a Chart.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.