Cornerstone Builder not working properly

Cornerstone builder is not working. It’s showing me the blank page but data is showing on the frontend
Please check the screenshot for the same.
https://prnt.sc/245379u
https://prnt.sc/24539kp

Hello Larry,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Please check I have attached the details.

And edit the home page. There is no content. But on frontend its working fine

Hello Larry,

It seems that you have edited the page content outside the Cornerstone page builder because of that it is not working. I would suggest you restore the backup on the previous date. You can contact to hosting provider for the backup and ask them to restore the database.

Hope it helps
Thanks

But it’s showing well on the front end. And its also need to be working on the backend

Hello Larry,

Your homepage is created with shortcodes using the WP Editor.

Be advised that only pages created in Cornerstone can be edited with Cornerstone. This is the reason why when you load the homepage in Cornerstone, it just displays a blank canvas. If you are trying to edit the homepage using Cornerstone, it is best that you recreate your page instead.

Hope this makes sense.

No its build in corner stone… Please check the corner stone tags like content_band… These are the cornerstone tags

Hello Larry,

Please be informed that the shortcode [content_band] may have been created with the Cornerstone 2.x.x which is no longer compatible with the latest version. It should have been updated every release update so that the cornerstone metadata was also updated. This cornerstone metadata is needed so that the content will be loaded in the builder of the latest release.

By the way, what was the previous version of the X theme and the Cornerstone plugin before you have updated to the latest version? We highly suggest that your best option will be to recreate the page with Cornerstone using the all-new elements.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.