Cornerstone Builder Issues

Greetings,

We are continuing to have some residual issues with the Cornerstone builder after the last update.

The new bug we found is that it is not loading content modal (cta popup) in the builder page and is instead showing at the bottom of the page.

We have implemented a CSS fix on the main site so the client can continue to work, but you can view the problem on the staging site we set up for the last cornerstone case.

Would it be possible to have someone take a look? It would be good to get a proper fix into the builder instead of our css fix.

Thanks!

Hello @mercurycreative,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme Related issue

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi

We have already done all of that.

We have had this issue escalated before, all of the information is already contained in secure notes.

Could we please have someone take a look at what we’ve reported?

Thanks

Hello - Would it be possible to have a response / update here?

Thank you!

Hello - I would appreciate a response here. This is really frustrating. It’s the second time I’ve raised an important issue with the builder and my forum posts go ignored.

It’s been 5 days since I’ve heard anything on this case. That is totally and completely unacceptable for a professional organization.

Hi @mercurycreative,

I’m sorry about the delay here. One of the reasons is that we’ve had increased support demand recently, and each time you reply it bumps the thread to the back of the queue. Because our support is handled in the forum, we are filtering by oldest first.

Before we can look into this, I need to know more about what you’re referring to.

• Is this the same site as this issue? Cornerstone Builder Broke our pages on the latest update
  • Assuming it’s that site, are you talking about the Donate button? Or which call to action should we be looking at?
  • What CSS exactly did you add on the production site to correct the problem?

Thanks!

I will get you the additional information as requested.

Do you not see the issue with putting requests to the back of the queue, even when they are unanswered by your staff?

You have engineered a situation that will cause cases to go unanswered and guaranteed it will only get worse with time.

Hey @mercurycreative,

This is how the forum has worked from the beginning. We do advise not to add to threads while waiting for a response as the forum is setup to handle tickets from the oldest reply (see here). We can’t give precedent to oldest threads as that would inadvertently place longer threads ahead of others…oldest reply is the cleanest way to track it (and we’ve tried several permutations of this throughout the years) :slight_smile: Just keep in mind for future reference.

If you can please provide the requested info as soon as you can, we’ll be happy to further assist.

Thanks!

Even without responding, my cases sat unanswered. How do you suggest your customers manage unanswered requests?

This may be how it’s “worked from the beginning” but I can assure you as a customer trying to get your support… it is not working.

-the call to actions name is Content area modal

Here is a video showing the problem https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YJ_IplE00FAEfgoQZbUOvSA1YuP8TMR8/view

If you provide me with an email address I can share the video with you.

Hi @mercurycreative,

Thanks! I’ll add the email privately. I’m not seeing a Content Area Modal element but maybe the video will indicate where to find it.

Hi @mercurycreative,

I’ve replied to your email but wanted to followup here as we have confirmed the modal issue is related to a bug in Cornerstone. We’ve added it to our status tracker: https://theme.co/content/pro4-1-x8-1-cornerstone5-1#status

This will be fixed in the next release which will be going out as early as today.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.