Cornerstone 5.1.5 version issue

Updated the Cornerstone plugin to v5.1.5, however the Grid element had gone missing.

I have pages with content made with grid elements, after updating to the latest version, the grid became ‘Undefined element’ and it wont render on the website.

I tried to look for the grid element when I tried adding an element – it’s gone from the list:

Please advise if there are issues with Cornerstone v5.1.5. Tried reinstalling this version and as wlways the CS grid element is not there.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are referring to this website https://nexon.com.au/, the X theme and cornerstone on that website is not compatible with each other. X theme is on the latest version while the cornerstone plugin is still on 5.0.10. I suggest that you upgrade the plugin to the latest version. If the issue still persists, we need to check your WordPress admin. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Already sorted this out. I’m doing the update on the staging site. Updated both X and CS plugin at their latest version, and still the CS Grid element is missing. Deep into Forum, I’ve discovered that CS Grid is only exclusive to Pro. I was forced to upgrade my X theme to Pro.

You should have not included the CS Grid element to CS v5.0.10 in the first place.

Hi @nexonap,

We’re glad that you’re issue was solve by upgrading your X to Pro. On the other hand, please check this explanation from our director of the development team.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.