The error mentioned in the given thread was already resolved by the plugin development team and updated with the latest version of the theme. If you didn’t update it yet, I would request you to update it and in case you are using the X please update it by following the below steps
- Delete the existing Cornerstone plugin
- Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
- After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version
If all are updated and you are still getting the issue, there might be some different reason behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue ** if activated
If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to investigate it further, including:
– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.