Classic Text Font Color

I am using the Classic Text feature option in Cornerstone on several pages. It is using Century Gothic and the color is black but I need it to be #272862. How do I change this everywhere I used the Classic Text feature in Cornerstone?

Hello Chavonne,

Thanks for writing in! The classic text element is using the global text color settings. You can change the color in X > Theme Options > Typography > Body and Content. There is a color picker option provided for you to select which color you want it to change.

Hope this helps.

I did that but it didn’t change the color. I just checked the font is correct but the color is not.

Hey Chavonne,

If that is the case, there could be some other styling that overrides the global settings. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Summary

Sending Secure
The text on the contact page and the accordion on the about page are examples of the black font color.

Hello Chavonne,

I have checked your theme options and it is showing me this:
xuOYrvZZQH6FEwWYs3Plaw

The text in your Contact page is not using the classic text element. It is using the v2 text element. With the new v2 text element, you will need to assign or change the color within the text element settings.

And if ever you are not seeing some of the element style options, you need to turn on the Advanced Mode by going to the Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode

Hope this helps.

I checked that as well. Take a look at the accordion on the Training page. When selected the option to change the font does not appear and the Advanced Mode is on all the pages.

Hello Chavone,

The color of the accordion item content can be changed in Accordion > Content > Text. Still in the Accordion element settings and not in the accordion item element settings.

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.