Change to Full Width Post

Basic question, I know, but how do I get my post to be full width? I have it set to full width in the settings, but it’s still showing as a boxed layout.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @piexec,

Thanks for writing to us.

To get the full-width layout you need to set the page template as “Blank - No Container | Header, Footer”

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (24)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Yes I know that for a PAGE, but this is for a POST. The only options have have are there…

Hi @piexec,

To make the Post full-width you need to set that from the Theme Options > Layout and Design as shown in the following screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hmmm… I have it set that way. See vifeo at link below:

I added login details to the topic.

Hello @piexec,

Since you are using the Pro theme, please go to Cornerstone > Layout Builder and create a single layout.

Design the layout using Section elements, add the necessary elements you want to display in your single post layout. You can then assign this layout as the layout for all of your single posts. Perhaps this documentation might help you if you are not yet familiar with the Layout Builder:

Or check out this video:

Once you have created and assigned the single layout, every time you create a posts using the WP Editor, it will be displayed using the created layout.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

We’re getting closer. Please see the screen recording below:

That method get’s me half-way there, but I can’t then edit the post page using the Conerstone page builder. I did it on another site I created, but I can’t remember how I did it.

Please help! :slight_smile:

Hi @piexec,

While you are editing the Post it shows through the Layout set for the Single posts. But you have not added the Content section in the Layout which shows the content. I went ahead and added the The Content element and now you can edit the Post.

Thanks

You are THE BEST!

Hi @piexec,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.