Change background colour of posts page

my post pages all have a white background i need it to be our site colour how can i change this ive tried everything

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website listed in your Themeco Account but didn’t find the Blog Page as shown in the screenshot. It is also not clear about the site color you mentioned here. I would request you please provide any screenshot marked with the problem or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Press Releases - Insightful Technology

its the press releases page they are post pages

we need enitire background to be our grey site colour not white

click on any post and you will see white

Hello Chris,

To change the background you need to go to page —>Section —>Set the background.
Test-Page-Builder-Pro (49)

It would change the section background in case you want to change the post container background.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

dont understand this

pages section? its a post not a page there must be some form of css that changes backgroud colour on all post pages

Hi Chris,

I have checked your Press Release page and it is not the Post page as you have mentioned it. It is assigned to a Blank Template and the color set to the section as mentioned by my colleague.

I would suggest you open the page in Page Builder and reset the Background Color as instructed by Prakash in his post.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

you cant do this as posts are assigned the blabk page template and dont display in page builder

if you try to edit page you get below as there was never a page created

it users the text you put in post and overlays it on a blank page.

your also looking at the wron page you need to click on a post and you will see white background

example page

What’s Up with Employees Using WhatsApp? - Insightful Technology

Hello Chris,

You are using the Pro theme. Simply edit one of your pages created with the Content Builder and save it as a template. You can then go to Cornerstone > Layout Builder and create a single layout. You will have to assign this layout as the layout for all of your single posts. Once you are in the layout builder, you can load the new saved template and replace the elements with the Post Title and The Content dynamic element.

If you are not familiar with the template manager or the layout builder, please check out this documentations first:

If you can also provide your WP login, we can give you a demonstration on how you can resolve this issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.