Can't update cornerstone, nor Slider Revolution nor Xtheme

I get “Update package not available for all 3 options”

I tried literally everything I could find on the forum, from updating manually one by one to all combinations with revoking license etc. I also paid somebody to help me but he couldn’t manage neither.

Please help,

Kind regards,

Hello Juan Esteban,

Thanks for writing in!

You may have revoked or reassigned the license code which is why you can no longer update to the latest version with X/Pro theme or any of the bundled plugins. You may need to revalidate your X/Pro theme again.

Please see the secure note.

Thank you very much! I’m on it, but the theme options won’t load :frowning: what is the best way to access it? Kind regards,

I suddenly also see this message in the themes part:

Broken Themes
The following themes are installed but incomplete.

Name Description
X Template is missing. Standalone themes need to have a index.php template file. Child themes need to have a Template header in the style.css stylesheet.

Hi Don Juan,

I see that you’re using X on your site, but your license is for PRO. Please install PRO on your site instead but please deactivate Cornerstone plugin first to avoid conflict.

You can download the latest copy of Pro on your account dashboard, you can follow the guide here for installing theme.

Then validate your Pro theme.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after switching to Pro so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Oke guys,

Thank you so much! I managed to do everything, after that Cornerstone didn’t activate but I searched for it and saw I should delete it since it’s part of Pro already.

Now we’re back in the game after being hacked by malware.
Is there a way to see if the site is completely clean?

Thank you!

Hello Juan Esteban,

It is best that you scan your site for malwares.
You may use this service: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.