Can't Revoke License to Put on Another Website

The website i had the license on is no longer a Wordpress site but a shopify and I can’t revoke my license to move to another website that i want to do Wordpress. what can i do to get this back? I have the pro license.

Hello @doohikey,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your Themeco Dashboard account, it seems that you have already removed the domain name(Website URL) from the Location text field which means you have revoked the license for the older domain, now you need to add your new website URL in the Location box to register it.

In case you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I still get this error. What am i doing wrong?

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Hey @doohikey,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @doohikey,

Please login to your Themeco account and assign the new site URL to your license code and you are all set. You can then use the license code to validate the Pro theme installed in your new site.

Check out the secure note below.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Still getting this message.

Hello @doohikey,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hello @doohikey,

I checked your site it seems that when I log in to the site to your site it redirects to a different URL just because it was not working. Please remember your site URL and Location URL need to be the same.

You need to change the URL on the Themeco Dashboard —>Location or you need to fix your WordPress URL to get rid of this issue.

Thanks

http://brownphoto.doohikeydesigns.com

That is the URL it’s using as a subdomain for testing before it goes to a different URL that will be the website. So what URL is it pointing at? Where do I find to see that?

Never mind I got it for now.

Hello @doohikey,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.