Can I make "Section 1" on front page - be on top of entire site

I made a Section 1 that fits right under header/navigation bar.
Is it possible to put that Section at the top of every post, archive, category and page?

Hey Laurel,

Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, it is possible using the Header Builder! You need to build that section using the header builder then assign the header to the entire website. To know more about the Header Builder, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

I have made the new header BUT I do not know where to go to assign the header to the entire website, except for the front page.

Hi Laurel,

You can assign the Header by clicking into the Settings tab and then into the Conditions attribute as shown in the given screenshots. I would also suggest you go through the following article on how you can assign the header.

Screenshot-2022-05-26-145038

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I am sorry, I am lost. I think I may have created my new header in the wrong area because I cannot find the “layout Builder” and there is no “+” to click. I am adding 2 screen shots.

I made my “Text Header” in Page Builder area.

Please help me to understand what I did wrong.

I notice that your videos have “pro” in the site admin area. Mine has “X” and “Cornerstone”. Do I not have PRO or is that video an older version. ???

Hello Laurel,

According to your screenshot, it seems that you are using the X Theme, please note there is no option for the Custom Header/Footer in the X theme it is only available in the Pro theme. I noticed that your license is for the Pro theme and you are using the X theme, I would suggest you upgrade to the Pro theme to create a custom Header.

Please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to upgrade the X theme to the Pro theme.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you so much for your help. I have upgraded, put up Child theme and am beginning to assign my new header.

Hi Laurel,

Glad that now you are able to do what you want.

Thanks

Hello Laurel,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.