Burger menu doesnt close on mobil devices

Hello, hope everyone is doing well. On mobil devices my burger navigation doesnt close after i clicked on a link, so the content is hidden behind it. My site is www.kapitänshaus-ueckermünde.de . Also the smooth scrolling goes to far up behind the header. It must have to do with last updates, bevor it was working fine. Any idea? Looking forward to here from you.

Hello Gunnar,

Thanks for writing in! What you are trying to requires custom development. You may need to check out this old thread instead:

Best Regards.

Hallo, thx for your fast answer. The link you send me helped a lot! Whow- Mobil Navigation is working now. But the burger doesnt rotate back- I need to click again on it. Any idea?
Best regards

Hi Gunmar,

I just check your website and it requires customization to make it work. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, if you would like to have that functionality without doing any customization, I suggest that you upgrade your X to Pro because in the Pro Header Builder, there’s an option where the mobile hamburger works perfectly. To know how to upgrade your X to Pro, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hallo, thank you for the advise. Anyway i wonder why the x-theme included mobil burger menu needs two klicks, even when the submenus already folded back.For testing i exculded every extra js (burger menu doesnt turn). Still needs two clicks. Do you really think this has to do with using a Pro/ not Pro theme? It worked before the last updates. Could you please have a second look on my problem?

Hi Gunmar,

I have checked the given URL and didn’t find any issue described, please find the video I made while investigating your site. If you are still having the same issue, I would request you to check after clearing all types of cache or in private/incognito mode of browser.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/2635992?key=4791411960f98acb44117e736a203a19

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

I would also like to inform you that a few hours ago we have released another version of the theme with some fixes, I would recommend you to update your theme to the latest one. I would suggest you follow the below steps while updating to the latest version of the theme.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

Thanks

Hallo, everything is now up to date on my website. Still the burger menu needs 2 clicks on android mobil devices. I gues the video you sended (my highest respect for that work) was made in the browser of your computer. If you try it on android mobil devices it still doesnt work. I checked 3 different smartphones with android. Any idea?
Best reguards

Hi @Gunnar_Lau,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects how it works.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures.

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey @Gunnar_Lau,

I have inspected your site and it is now working on my end.

Please check your site now.

Thx for your passionated help, but still the same problem. You have to click two times to reopen the burger menu on android mobil phones.

Hello @Gunnar_Lau,

I checked your site on my phone, it seems that is working fine at my end. Please find the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

I feel so bad to bother you with this. But the burger still doesnt act as supposed. You click on the burger, a flyout opens, please click on one of this links like "kontakt " or so and then the burger closes. Untill here everything is fine. But then, if you try to reopen the burger for another link, you need to click twice. This problem is visible if you open the website on android mobil phones.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand my problem with that site.
Cheers Gunnar

Hi Gunnar,

I followed the steps you described in your last comment, but the burger menu still works fine at my end. Can you please provide any screen captured video that helps us to recognize the problem?

Thanks

Hi Gunmar,

You can send the video link in the secure note so that only you and the support staff can see it.

Thank you.

Hello @Gunnar_Lau,

This code that you have taken from the old thread only works with the older version of the theme.

Regretfully we can no longer provide you an updated or any other custom JS code that can accomplish what you wanted because it is already part of custom development. We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.