Botton in homepage and mobile site

Finally I can contact you!!! This theme gave me a lot of problems, I hope you can help me. First of all I can’t understand two important things: why the space between one of the buttons got smaller? how do i put it like the others?

where do I edit the mobile part of the site? It’s all wrong, the rows, the columns, the spaces, everything! How do I change ONLY the mobile part without changing the desktop version?

Hey Anna,

The problem is not our theme. It is your setup that is incorrect.

The gap you pointed out is being caused by your custom CSS. Please find the CSS in the Code Editors and edit it.

Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes. We only do provide guidance for our One subscribers.

Regarding editing mobile styles, there is no one place you can edit your mobile style. That is the case for almost all WordPress builders. Please learn how you can style the responsive (desktop to mobile) layout of your site from our Youtube tutorials here https://www.youtube.com/@yourthemeco/search?query=responsive

Also, a common feature that is used in Responsive site building is the Hide During Breakpoints feature. You can learn that here: https://theme.co/docs/hide-or-show-content-by-device-size

but why the desktop looks good and the mobile is all wrong?

Hello Anna,

I have inspected the page and it seems that you are not using the correct element structure.

Can you please provide us with your WP Access so that we can inspect the page to be able to recommend the best course of action to take with your issue, especially on smaller screens? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards,
RueNel

I sent you everything on last reply. I confirm that you can make changes. Thanks

Hello Anna,

I have investigated your issue and I found out that you have added negative margins and paddings to the Section, Row, and Column elements. This isn’t the correct setup because it will become complicated, especially on smaller screens. I also see that you are using the older version of the theme. We highly encourage you to clone your site to a staging site and do the updates in the staging site. We also recommend that you recreate the homepage from scratch with a similar layout without adding any negative margins and padding. We can always help you with the setup of the page.

If you ask me how I am going to recreate this page, I am going to use the new Grid element which is available in the new version of the theme. Perhaps, you can check out this video to get familiar with the Grid element:

Hope this explains briefly.

Hi, thanks, I’ll try to work on stage page. I need help doing the English part of the site. I created the pages, but some are not visible with cornerstone, I get this error you see in the screen. Only in some, others are visible. How do I fix this? Also, can you tell me how I can link the pages so that when you switch you see English?

Hi Anna,

I have checked your website and found that you are using a much older version of X i.e. 6.2.5 and the Cornerstone version is 3.2.5. I would suggest you update the X and Cornerstone to their latest version.
As you are using a much older version, I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and update the X theme and the Cornerstone in the staging by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates.
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be in the latest version.

And If everything goes fine in your staging please migrate the staging server to live.

NOTE: I have checked the pages and found you are having the issue with that specific page only. It mostly occurs if any tags are not closed properly or if any broken HTML has been used within the content. I would suggest you please delete the sections of that page one by one until the issue is fixed, and the last one you delete might have contained the broken HTML.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.